We take time to share God's love with each other every Sunday. Join us for fellowship before the worship service at 9:45 AM and again after the service at 11 AM.
Sunday Morning Worship -
Join us as we lift our hearts to the Lord in praise-filled music, hear God's Word proclaimed, and allow His Word to set our hearts free to experience the abundant life that Jesus gives!
Prayer Meeting -
Break up into small groups and complete our church family time in prayer.
The groups meet after the fellowship time following the Sunday worship service.
The purpose of the groups is to provide a safe place were we can get to know each other and share new life. We share and praise what God is doing in our lives, we share our burdens, we pray, and we process what we have just heard from the Word of God. It's real life and real love - together with no pressure and no expected response!
Find us on Facebook - facebook.com/njgracechristian
Keep up to date with sermons, sermon bytes (clips), blog posts, and special events.
THIS WEEK AT GRACE (2/10/2019)
- This morning Pator Rob Parlante will be giving the Bible Message.
- Sunday Morning Fellowship - Join us for fellowship before the service at 9:45 AM and after the service.
- Prayer Meeting - Our groups are a place where we grow together in relationships and in Christ. Join us as we experience Christ's life together.
- Sunday, Feb 17th - Family Meeting (after service and fellowship time)
- Church Prayer List - Please join our church in praying for the people and ministry of Grace Christian Church this month. You can subscribe by emailing email@example.com.
- Paper prayer list sheets are available during service on the table near the entrance.
- OTHER GRACE RESOURCES: Grace Fellowship International, Pidgeon Forge, TN Website: http://gracefellowshipinternational.com Phone: 1-865-429-0450 or Toll free 1-888-66GRACE (664-7223) Don and Leis Steve - Staff, Exchange Life Counselors